Friday, June 29, 2007

Loose Cats

over there on the right - yeah over there - I suggested that someone lose the cats. Tarik, although covered in pickled cat juice or something, graciously replied that he looses the cats every morning. (By graciously, I mean he didn't offer to drive to Atlanta and beat me with a 10lb bag of Meow Mix.) Heh, I thought... Loose the cats, loose cats... hmm that's a funny phrase. I should be able to find something humorous around here on the web to plagarize. I mean, c'mon... Loose cats, promiscuous felines - this is the internet, there's crap like that all over the place, right? ... That's what I thought too. At least a 'Far Side' comic or something.

Well there's a lot of 'loose cats' on the internet, but it's not funny. Seems people take loose cats very seriously. 30 pages of Googleness and barely a snicker to be found. For or against, loose cats is not something people find levity in...

See for yourself: http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=%22loose+cats%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

okay - so I'm just feeling prickly because Stacy was too tired to go see Lez Zeppelin with me at the Variety Playhouse. Bet there were some loose cats there.

- taz

cool song: Cool for Cats - Squeeze

No comments: