Thursday, June 21, 2007

pt. 2

until... I got home. That's when it hit me. Food poisoning or the quickest onset of the flu I've ever had. I'll spare you the disgusting details - and believe me, they're disgusting - and just say that my bathroom now qualifies as a Superfund site. Aside from the fever, forceful emissions (fore and aft), headache, and general unwellness, the thing that really bugs me is that I purposely skipped having a beer or drinks at the show so I wouldn't feel like crap at work the next day. Feeling like crap woud be exponentially better than how I feel currently - day 2 of laying in bed and making sure the toilet is no further than 10 feet away at any point in time.

Guess this is some cosmic/karmic payback for complaining about jury duty and a bad internet connection.

time for my next dose of Imodium...

later,
taz

No comments: