Sunday, July 1, 2007

a few random Cirque photos


Better late than never - here's a few random photos from this year's Cirque du Cyclisme that I found interesting. I never seem to have taken as many photos as I thought I had. Gotta get away from that film mindset and just snap away and cull later.


Masi Special track (60's?)

Peter Weigle points out the mistakes in Roman Stankus' new frame. (Just kidding, Roman!)

Mike Barry and Joe Bell - Joe demonstrating excellent musical and sartorial taste.



Old guard and the new. Dave Moulton and Sacha White of Vanilla Bicycles discuss the weather.

Bet you don't see one of these on your next group ride.

Be sure to take a look at Sacha's, Mike Barry's and Dave Moulton's websites for more examples of their superlative work.

www.vanillabicycles.com

www.bikespecialties.com

www.prodigalchild.net/Bicycle.htm

I have a few more photos (bikes and people) so drop me a line if you'd like to see more.

- taz

No comments: