Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hey Mister, wanna buy a bike?



I have a bike for sale... Actually I have several bikes I need to sell, but lets start small.

This is a Davidson Impulse frame and fork, size 53. Nice lugs, internally routed brake cable. Has a nice Shimano 600 headset and (for now) UN72 bottom bracket and matching water bottle cages.

There's the usual nicks and scratches, but no abuse. The typical for a nice but used bike.

This is a very nice bike, but just a little too small for me. You can find more details about Davidson here

http://www.davidsonbicycles.com/html/home.shtml

and here

http://bulgier.net/pics/bike/Catalogs/davidson-91/



I'm thinking $325 plus shipping costs. I'm open to offers but no bike trades - I really need to pare down.

Okay... if you've got some super stunning bikie something in a 54-55 that I wouldn't be able to live without once I know about it, you can try. But it's unlikely.

And if you've need a bike or frameset in 55 or 56, I've got others.

I'm going to Le Cirque du Cyclisme (vintage bikeshow in Greensboro, NC) next week and can bring it there if you're interested, saving some shipping.

thanks,
taz

Maybe next time, I'll learn how to enbed my links - stay tuned.

No comments: