Saturday, July 21, 2007

does this look like a spam blog?

Is anybody out there? Probably not... no bike pictures recently.

And what the hell is up with Google locking me out for suspicion of spamblogging. What is spamblogging anyway?

whatever... Here's some (definitely cool) songs floating through my head and across my ipod lately


Israelites - Desmond Decker

Moon over Marin - Dead Kennedys

Gideon - My Morning Jacket

My Favorite Things - John Coltrane


Too tired to do anything interesting lately, much less write about it. Work, eat, sleep, repeat. No bike, no nothing. I'll try to make at least a feeble attempt at posting next week.


later,
taz

2 comments:

Tarik Saleh said...

It is way too random to be a spam blog. Your pal,

Tarik

taz said...

Hey! Was that a compliment? It could have been a compliment, couldn't it? Hmm.. I think it was a compliment. Wooohooo - you like me, you really like me!

- taz