Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019

So...  2019?

I rode my bike today - first time in two months.   I rode about 750 miles last year.  Not so much, but about 700 miles more than the previous 5 years combined.

Since my last post - what was that 2014? 2015? - finished law school, got a new (new) job, acquired two new ex's *sigh*, and two new bicycles.

Here are the new bikes:


and 


Based on my mileage, both of these purchases were excessive.  At least with the Sachs, I was completing a project/idea/dream that began when this blog was new.  

I think the Serotta was the result of winter boredom plus too many accumulated parts and time spent on the internet.  Great bike, but completely superfluous.

I still need to clean out some space so the dormant bike sell-off continues.  Here's what needs to go:
 

 Medium Bontrager Roadlite, effective top tube 56cm. 


54 cm Pegoretti Custom Team (55cm tt).   


The Roadlite is in excellent condition - having belonged to one of the previously mentioned ex's and not ridden much. 

The Pegoretti has seen a bunch of miles - not a garage queen.  Both always stored indoors - usually in the spare bedroom.

Drop me a line at taztaylor@gmail.com if you want to know more.   

That's about it for now - update in 2024?  Y'all have a good year.

- taz

No comments: