Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bike parts for sale - the prologue

Update 8/24/07 - Some pictures added, some descriptions changed.

I've decided that the minimum I can sell for is $20.00 plus shipping (probably $5.00 if it fits in a priority mail box). Not saying that everything (anything) listed is worth $20, just that I'm not going to ship a package for less than $20. If you've already sent me an email and I haven't replied back yet, I will soon. And as always, first come/first serve, no shoes, no shirt, no service. I'll work on prices and more items/pics next.



Various and miscellaneous bike parts for sale or trade:

As you can see, I haven't posted any prices yet. Haven't had time to sort it out. If you see something you want, give me a shout. I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll try to get back to you fairly quickly. I have some other parts I want to list and maybe take some photos but can't say when that'll be.


Trades? Don't know what I want/need yet except for a Campy 27.2 seatpost (recent) and Campy record/chorus derailleurs. Non-bike stuff too I guess. (?)


Syncros seatpost - 26.8 - New (or NOS), black

XTR seatpost - 27.2 - black anodized finish faded or worn in spots but functionally perfect


SOLD   1 new/unused Dura Ace 9spd STI shifter, right/rear.

SOLD   Shimano 600 rear der, short cage (6400) - VGC

Shimano 600 front derailleur (6401) 28.6 - VGC

Ultegra 9sp front derailleur, 28.6 - EXC

SOLD   Shimano 105 triple front der. (5500) - VGC (sold)



SOLD   Shimano 600 (6200)front and rear derailleurs (28.6 clamp, short cage rear) - GC

Campy ergo shifters, 9spd. Mirage, Very Good appearance, rear shifter internals damaged, needs rebuild. (i will examine these closer before selling)



SOLD   Shimano Dura Ace - 7400 crank (170) - SOLD




SOLD   Shimano 600 (6400) cranks, fair or less, polished but lots of scratches - good for commuter/beater, with Suntour chainrings (non-ramped/pinned). Cranks are not too pretty but tapers are fine. 172.5

SOLD   Dura Ace cartridge bottom bracket, Italian, 103mm for use with 7410 cranks (not the crank above which uses 113)

Shimano cartridge BB - UN71, English 113mm - VGC, low miles

Shimano cartridge BB - UN52, English 113 - VGC

SOLD   3TTT Mutant stem, 90mm, 1in quill, removable face plate. ExC - bought new, had on my Sachs for a few hundred miles before going to longer stem.

Salsa quill stem, 1inch, about 120 with a +10 rise, Stiff upper lip removable front. Excellent condition, will get more accurate specs before selling



Salsa MotoAce 1inch threadless stem, 120. VGC, decal on 1 side only, polished aluminum.

SOLD   Specialized 'Dirt Drop' stem, about 130 and + 20 rise, I think. Made by Nitto, anodized black but has faded to a pewter color. Has a slot for brake cable. Circa late 80's.



Cane Creek Ergo Stoker 'Dummy' Levers - NEW - these are dummy brake lever hoods typically used on a tandem's stoker bar. Also useful (one) if you use a single brake on a fixed gear but like to ride on the hoods.

SOLD   Shimano SPD 737 mtb pedals, XT level with large platform. Used on a road bike, VGC.

Have other parts as well - Ritchey quill stems, Control Tech and Bontrager seatposts, couple of handlebars, wheels in mostly used/good condition.

Also still have Ritchey Road Logic frame/fork and Fuso frame/fork. FUSO AND RITCHEY SOLD. See entry from June.

And considering selling one of my Bontrager CXs cyclocross bikes (medium).
$750 for the black, $500 for the silver - but only selling one. (price is frame/fork/headset on each)




***This is going to sound harsh -and I don't mean it to be- but if you're looking for bargain/free stuff, use eBay or find a garage sale. It's just not worth the time or frustration to haggle over $5.00 or make multiple trips to the post office to ship $10 worth of anything. That said, feel free to make an offer - I'm reasonable - but don't be insulted if I say no and be sure to consider shipping.

thanks,
taz

6 comments:

Burp Reynolds said...

I'd like to buy some cranks, but I don't have your email.
Mine's burp dot reynolds at gmail.
Do you still have the 600 cranks?

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

dannyg1 at mail.com said...

What size is the silver Bontrager CX frame? Looks interesting. Got better photos?

Anonymous said...

I know this is a long shot since this is an old post of yours, but do you still have the mutant quill stem for sale?
shawn35r@yahoo.ca

taz said...

Sorry - I sold the mutant stem about six months ago.

- taz

Unknown said...

Hi I am looking for a Bontrager CX.
Do you still have these bikes?