Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bontrager cycloCROSS!


As e-RICHIE says, "it's only a 'cross bike if you race 'cross atmo".
I'm happy to say that my black Bonty CX has returned to it's true calling as a cross bike at it's new home.

New owner Jay has already put it on the line (and in the dirt) in the North Carolina CX series and reports that "he points and it goes". Jay sent a couple of pics with it's new SRAM Rival build and I gotta admit it looks even better now.

Good luck Jay with the NC Winter Cup and send us some action pics when you get a chance.

Oh yeah - I promise that the cable hangar is coming shortly!

- taz

1 comment:

nosmith said...

Taz,

Sorry I am delinquent on the photos I promised. Glad to see you could use the ones I orginally sent you. I am also happy to report that I survived the NCCX winter cup series which ended yesterday in Greensboro. My cat 4 performances were fairly consistent except for a bad day in Charlotte. But I ended it on a high note on a great course in Greensboro with a 3rd place and 2nd overall in the series. Take a look at: http://bullcitycycling.blogspot.com/
for some of the race reports. I will send more photos later. Jay